Gap in your smile? Can’t chew?
We can help!
The most common causes of gaps are:
- Teeth removed due to damage or decay
- Small teeth
- The tooth in that spot never grew
Smaller gaps can often be fixed with Invisalign, braces or veneers.
But if a whole tooth or even multiple teeth are missing, the solution can include:
- Dentures: removable plates held on with hooks
- Bridge: hanging a “floating” tooth off the adjacent teeth.
- Implants – best tooth replacement option but can also replace a whole jaw of teeth.
Do you have Dental Anxiety? How about sleeping while we work with Sleep Dentistry?
Don't think you can afford it? We can help you out with Payment Plans, so you can upgrade your smile TODAY!