NO SIGHT, NO SOUND, NO ANXIETY!
- Do you have dental anxiety or dental phobia?
- Do you have a strong gag reflex?
- Do you have a uncooperative child who needs treatment?
- Do you simply not have the time to do all your treatments?
We understand that fear of the dentist is one of the major reason patients delay or avoid the treatment their teeth needs. If left untreated, small painless issues could escalate into a bigger and painful infections. It is proven that dental problems will increase the risks of general health problems such as heart disease, diabetes and premature births.
Our gentle and caring dentists at Berwick Dental Studio have extensive experience in dealing with dental anxiety.
During the initial consultation, we will take time to learn about what’s stopping you from getting the care you need. Then we can work out how to provide a comfortable and painless dental experience for you.
You are in full control!
Rest assured that you are in a safe place, you can take breaks whenever you want.
We also provide all of the following, to make you feel as comfortable as possible:
- Music, TV and bluetooth headphones – to relax and block out sounds during your treatment
- Neck pillows and blankets – for staying warm and comfortable
- Custom formulated extra strength Numbing gel
- Gentle hands
- Experienced staff with calming manner and skilled with distraction techniques
- Conscious sedation – Dental sedation gas (green whistle) or sedative medications
- Sleep dentistry – get all the necessary treatment done in 1 visit while you sleep!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many buzz words being thrown around for sleep dentistry. It pays to know the difference!
- Conscious sedation – Green whistle/happy gas and medications – awake, but very relaxed
- Twilight sedation – Often promoted as sleep dentistry, but you still know whats going on! We do not do this, as it is not a good experience for any one.
- Deep sedation – Fully asleep, but without using some of the stronger medications needed for General Anaesthesia. This means faster recovery and less nausea after the procedure.
- General Anaesthesia – Complete loss of consciousness, breathing and heart functions need to be carefully monitored by a registered specialist. Usually done in private hospitals.
- Gum disease treatment
- Teeth removal
- Dental implant
- Root canal treatment
- Children dentistry
We provide pain free dentistry with payment plan available, to help get your oral health back on track and your dream smile without delay!
THAT IS LITERALLY A DREAM COME TRUE!
Speedy quality treatments and to help alleviate fear and anxiety.