1. Tracking progress! Whether you’re undergoing teeth straightening, starting to check off those fillings or simply maintaining your oral hygiene, these photos become a valuable tool in assessing your progress!
2. Early detection = early prevention! By capturing detailed images of your mouth we can spot the the smallest changes or abnormalities that may require attention.
3. Improved communication! Sometime explaining your dental concerns can be challenging. Visual evidence through photos offers clear communication between you and your dental clinician. ✨
4. Patient education! Photos allow you to gain a better visual understanding of what is going on inside your mouth. Helping you understand the importance of recommended treatment.
5. Confidence & motivation! Looking back at photos showcasing the progress you’ve made, the improvements achieved, and the positive changes in your smile can serve as a powerful reminder of your commitment to self-care & regular dental checkups.
Get in contact with us:
☎️ (03) 9002 4060
1/12 Langmore Lane Berwick, 3806