In honour of Valentine’s Day Berwick Dental Studio is offering 20% off all our whitening treatments this February when you book with someone else!
In-chair whitening: $600 from $750
Take home whitening: $440 from $550
Pola kit whitening: $150 from $189
1. Teeth whitening does not cause damage & is the less invasive option when it comes to changing the colour of your teeth! Our teeth are porous like sponges , the whitening agent absorbs through the enamel removing stains & lightening the second layer of the tooth, the dentin layer.
2. Professional whitening solutions sold by your dentist are typically stronger then those over the counter kits! Most supermarket kits only do a good job at removing surface stains, meaning that shiny smile won’t’ last long!
3. As whitening agents only work on natural enamel & dentine they are unable to whitening any artificial dental work.
4. While most whitening is similar the difference is the device that is used on the teeth. A truly custom-fitted whitening tray ensures that every angle of every tooth (regardless of whether your teeth are straight or not) receives even and consistent coverage. Unlike boil & bit trays, whitening strips & generic whitening trays.
5. Before bed, why? This is because after whitening the pores in your teeth are more enlarged meaning they are more exposed to re-staining. This means your teeth have the chance to rehydrate & remineralise over night.
6. Temporary teeth sensitivity is completely normal after whitening & can be treated by using a sensitive toothpaste. If using a take home whitening kit we recommend whitening every 2nd or 3rd day instead!
Interested in our Valentines whitening special? Get in contact with us today to get your dream smile underway!
Great Dentists!! Best I’ve ever been to, very good at what they do and very thorough. Since going to them I have not had any issues with my teeth again. Highly recommend 🙂
I’m not a massive fan of being in the dentist chair, I get a bit anxious. Dr Adam Kong made it a really comfortable experience.
Awesome staff always make sure everything is well and planned.
Best customer service.
Very happy with dentist studio nice and friendly staff..
Extremely happy with the high level of professionalism and great customer care!!!!
I recommend it highly.
The reception staff are polite, professional and happy to assist any way they can. I never have to wait more than five minutes for my scheduled appointment. Dr Mitchell Looker is friendly and thorough. He is clear with the plan moving forward and always listens to my concerns. He is gentle and communicates throughout the appointment with what he is doing. With all the modern equipment and creature comforts going to the dentist is easier than ever.
Great dentists and great staff. Enjoying my experience there and recommended my partner to switch practices due to their ability to make you feel at ease and comfortable and actually enjoy seeing your practitioner.